6 Cups Truly Raw Oats
2 Cups Almonds
2 Cups Pecans
½ Cup Wild Tibetan Goji Berries
1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
2 Tablespoons Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
4 Cups Unsweetened,
Dried Coconut Flakes
1. Coarsely grind the oats in a food processor, adding the cinnamon gradually.
Put oats in a mixing bowl.
2. Grind the coconut until very fine.
3. Add the Wild Tibetan Goji Berries, vanilla and almond butter. Mix again, add
sunflower seeds, pulse.
4. Add oats to the mixture. Pulse until mixed in.
5. Add nuts, pulse a few times, making sure it is still crunchy in texture.
6. Add some agave, mix and put on a dehydrator tray at 105 degrees F for 4-6
hours, turning over from time to time.
7. Remove and serve when it is completely dry and crispy.