Discover the health benefits of the most nutritionally dense food on Earth. Organic Goji berries are packed with astoundingly high levels of anti-oxidants known for their anti-aging and health wellness enhancing properties.
Treasured in China for longevity, anti-aging and energy properties, they became the focus of intense medical research when scientists discovered these fruits contained an abundance of constituents that promote health wellness.
Goji Berries are amazing super foods. One or two handfuls can give you more nutritional value than almost any other food on earth. They are also a rich source of both selenium and germanium. They have 18 different amino acids, 21 trace minerals, and lots of vitamins and minerals.
Our premium quality USDA certified organic goji berries are also raw, organic, kosher, and non-GMO. Great as a snack or in your favorite recipes. Plain goji berries are great on salads, in oatmeal, cereal, and a variety of other recipes.
- The Goji Story
- What is a Goji Berry?
- Where does Goji berry come from?
- Get the facts: A Goji Berry Primer
Some Benefits of Goji Berry include*:
- 18 amino acids (protein’s building blocks)
- 21 trace mineral 6 essential fatty acids (which benefit the heart)
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E
- More beta-carotene than carrots (a superb source of vitamin A)
- More vitamin C than oranges
- High concentration of antioxidants
- Extremely high levels of immune stimulating polysaccharides
Available raw or dipped in delicious organic dark chocolate, milk chocolate, pomegranate-yogurt, or greek yogurt coatings!
Our different types of Goji Berries: